INTRODUCTION | Meeting Aurora for the first time
CHAPTER 1 - THE MAGIC OF NORTHERN LIGHTS - DEMYSTIFYING AURORA
- What is the “magic” all about?
- “Jewel in the crown”
- Recycle that warm fuzzy feeling for future use
- Scientific explanation for the Northern Lights phenomenon
- Myths surrounding the Northern Lights
CHAPTER 2 - SUREFIRE WAY # 1 | LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
- How to choose the best location
- Why should Norway be your No.1 choice
- When is the best time to catch Aurora
- Why are Norwegians the happiest people in the world
CHAPTER 3 - SUREFIRE WAY #2 | DON’T WAIT! CHASE!
- What is a Northern Lights Chase?
CHAPTER 4 - SUREFIRE WAY #3 | LEAVE IT TO THE EXPERTS
- 4 Reasons why you should book a guided Aurora chase
CHAPTER 5 - SUREFIRE WAY #4 | BOOK THE RIGHT TYPE OF CHASE
CHAPTER 6 - SUREFIRE WAY #5 | ACE THE CHASE WITH THE RIGHT OPERATOR
CHAPTER 7 - SUREFIRE WAY #6 | GIVE AMPLE TIME TO FIND HER
CHAPTER 8 - SUREFIRE WAY #7 | BABE, IT’S COLD OUTSIDE
- 5 Misconceptions about keeping warm in winter
- How to dress for a winter holiday
- Even more tips
CHAPTER 9 - SUREFIRE WAY #8 | GOOD REST IS KEY
CHAPTER 10 - SUREFIRE WAY #9 | YOUR MIND, THE GOLD MINE
- 4 easy steps to prepare your sub-conscious
PLUS YOU'LL GET A BONUS CHECKLIST on how to prepare for your Aurora trip!
"I enjoyed reading Suriati Supani’s book. Her fascination and interest about the Northern Lights is inspiring and refreshing. As a Norwegian, I am sorry to say I still have not seen this magnificent lights in the sky, and Suriati’s book made me even more motivated to travel up north! I would recommend this book to a friend and anyone who is interested in getting new knowledge in a fun and easy way."
Hege K. Kjøniksen