- FLY DIRECT FROM OSLO (GARDERMOEN AIRPORT) TO MOLDE AIRPORT
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel
- Check into hotel
- PRIVATE Full day Tour 07:30 - 20:30 Geiranger & Trollstigen
- PRIVATE 5-hours Sightseeing Tour
- Atlantic Ocean Bridge – lunch at Atlantic Ocean Cafe
- Varden – Molde panoramic view Norwegian dinner at a local’s residence
- Transfer to Molde Harbour 2000 (8pm) – Overnight cruise from Molde to Bergen.
- 14:30 Arrive at Bergen Harbour
- Transfer from Harbour to The Hanseatic Hotel/Augustin Hotel
- Free & Easy – Explore Bryggen, Funicular and Fish Market
- 07:15 Taxi transfer to Bergen Central Train Station (Actual pick-up time to be confirmed)
- 07:57 Board train from Bergen Central Train Station
Your tour from Bergen starts by train on the scenic Bergen Railway from Bergen to Voss. The train ride takes approx. 1 hour and offers great views of the fjords and the countryside.
At Voss, a bus waits for you to take you to Gudvangen. On the way, you travel down the steep Stalheimskleiva!
This is one of Northern Europe's steepest roads and winds its way through 13 sharp hairpin bends offering beautiful views. At Gudvangen , you’ll stop over and spend the night at GUDVANGEN FJORDTELL.
Welcome to the Gudvangen Valley!
You’ll overnight at the themed Viking Rooms in Gudvangen Fjordtell Resort. The resort is beautifully surrounded by breathtaking valleys and mountains. At Gudvangen, you will also experience the authentic Viking life at Viking Valley. Enter a village which depicts a true set up of a Viking settlement, complete with Vikings going on their day-to-day lives. Get a taste of being a Viking for one day!
You’ll have a nice breakfast at the resort. After breakfast, hang out and explore the surroundings at Gudvangen on your own.
By 1200, you’ll make your way to the same harbor where you alighted. From Gudvangen you embark on your fjord cruise on the UNESCO-protected Nærøyfjord. Have your camera ready - the Nærøyfjord offers stunning views of steep mountainsides, hanging valleys, towering peaks and waterfalls and is one of the best examples of Norway's natural beauty.
Upon arrival in Kaupanger, you’ll continue your tour along the Sognefjord by bus from Kaupanger to Sogndal and Sogndal to Leikanger. The bus travels along the Sognefjord so your will get to see the mighty Sognefjord from land before you embark on an epic fjord cruise on the Sognefjord!
The Sognefjord Cruise from Leikanger to Bergen takes approx. 4,5 hours and the boat stops in several quaint villages along the way. During your time on the boat you will really get to see Sognefjord, "the King of fjords" up close!
- Transfer from Bergen Harbour to The Hanseatic Hotel/Augustin Hotel for check in
- Rest and relax
- Check out from The Hanseatic Hotel/Augustin Hotel by 12.00pm
- Transfer to Bergen Airport
- Fly to Oslo
- Airport transfer from Oslo Airport to Comfort Hotel Grand Central
- 5-hour Oslo City Food Walking Tour (with public transport)
*Timing to be confirmed. Check into COMFORT HOTEL GRAND CENTRAL at 3.00pm
Check out from hotel by 12.00pm. The COMFORT HOTEL GRAND CENTRAL is located inside in the Oslo Central Station. No transfer required